You will first need to stop the application.
You can do this using the Activity Monitor.
- Open a new Finder window by clicking on the Finder icon in the Dock.
- Click "Applications" in the Finder window to view the contents of the Applications folder.
- Double-click the "Utilities" folder in the Applications window.
- Double-click on the "Activity Monitor" icon to launch the utility program.
- Click on the tabs at the top of the Activity Monitor window to view different information and statistics concerning your computer's performance.
- Find the process with the right name (it will normally start with "d6", and then click on the "Stop" button to stop the application from running).
- Now remove the application by simply dragging the appropriate folder from your "Applications" folder into the trash.
- Open the Go Tab and then hold down the Alt tab on your keyboard.
- Click on the Library Link.
- In Application Support you will find the com.d6technology folder, trash this folder.
You will also need to remove it from the automatic start-up.
- Open system preferences
- Click on System -> Accounts
- Select on your account name
- Click "Login Items"
- Select the programme you wish to disable & click the "minus" button to remove.
If required you may now do a re-installation by clicking here.